fter huge success of Lord Krishna Mart on Yamuna Expressway we are planning to launch a new commercial project. The details of this project will be announced soon.
The COVID pandemic has brought about sweeping changes in our lives. Some of which will have far reaching implications. With no known cure found yet, the only way to safeguard oneself and our loved ones is staying at home. Never before have we all spent so much of our time being at home, thus making us realise the importance of owning a home. Additionally, with restrictions on movement, work from home has become the new norm and already several reports suggest this trend is here to stay. It has compelled us to view the space we live in differently. So, if you are looking to move into a larger home or are looking to buy your own home, below are few things you must look out for.
1. Smart homes, zero wastage – as increasingly work from home becomes a reality, it’s imperative to look for houses that are well-planned and maximises space utilization. Tall windows that allow in ample fresh air and light, private deck, ample smart plug points compatible for all your gadgets, niches for wardrobes ensuring open space in room, proper utility cum storage area, proper ventilation are amongst the few things that you must look for. Additionally, homes that provide smart home features – controlled access, remote access features, smart lights that adapt as per time of the day, etc. will be advantageous.
2. Well planned development – Look for a project that has a well-planned layout, leaving ample space between two buildings and featuring wide internal roads. The project should also feature open spaces that provision for play areas, sit out areas, walking tracks, landscaped garden, clubhouse, gym, sport courts, etc essentially amenities catering to all age groups. If you plan to invest into an under construction project, then look for these details in the master plan and seek more details from the sales representative. It’s important to understand the overall area spread of the project, the number of building that will be coming up and their locations as well as provisions of the open spaces and aspects of lifestyle and wellness.
3. Integrated townships – When buying a home, it’s worth looking at projects that are built along the lines of an integrated township. These projects are well-planned and they will have provisions to take care of all your basic necessities. Typically, they will feature grocery stores, medical, ATM, clinics, food joints, temple and other such socail infrastructure to meet your daily conveniences. Thus, during times like these when there is a restriction on movement, having everything that you need to meet your basic requirement is advantageous. These also provide a safe place for your family with 24×7 security, controlled access, emergency helpline, etc. Further, these townships will have aspects that cater to your overall wellbeing and hence you will enjoy a better quality of life.
4. Professionally managed projects – Increasingly, several new projects are professionally managed. During times for crisis, this is highly advantageous as they can quickly mobilise resources and have a plan of action ready to tackle situations that may arise. Usually, they will have in place an app to manage the property – allowing residents to raise request to address issues, connect with other residents and track announcements. To give an example, Hospitality Management Teams across Saviour projects, were quick to implement necessary precautionary measures to ensure safety and cater to needs of its citizens amid the COVID crisis.
5. Go with a reputed developer – More so than ever, it’s imperative to go with a reputed builder, especially if you are considering booking an under construction house. While the government has allowed for in-situ construction to commence, given the loss of business owing to the crisis, the developer needs to have the financial strength to complete the construction. A reputed developer, with a well organised business structure and having a good track record of delivering projects will be able to overcome the current crisis situation. Nevertheless, ready-to-move-in houses in completed projects are a safer choice.
Lord Krishna Mart Is a beautifully designed convenient shopping centre on Yamuna Expressway. The project is an integral part of Gaur Yamuna City Township in 250 acres. The project will cater to the commercial requirements of approximate 17000 families expected in the township.
The highlight of their project will be the 108 ft tall statue of LORD SHRI KRISHNA in SHRI RADHA KRISHNA MANDIR which is opposite to the project and attract visitors on YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY. The upcoming JEWAR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT will also provide a great demand and footfall across the area. The project is a rich blend of fun, shopping, entertainment and dinning. The project can be reached easily through EXIT 2C from the Yamuna Expressway.
Located in Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida, the Lord Krishna Mart is a thoughtfully planned one, equipped with all amenities for a comfortable living. This precisely planned Lord Krishna Mart project’s prices are available in the range of Rs. 17. 5 Lac – 58. 0 Lac. It is spread out over a large area of 5000 Sq-m. A total of 425 are present in the project.
The Commercial complex is equipped with top-of-the-line amenities that are ideal for people of all ages. The project offers Under Construction units. You could find your perfect sanctuary here, as the project offers different configurations of Commercial Shop. This mesmerizing property is available in sizes from Commercial Shop (145. 0 Sq. Ft. – 365. 0 Sq. Ft. ) to provide a spacious and comfortable living. The project is divided into 1 towers, conceptualised to offer ease of living. The project’s official launch date is 01 September 2019. This leading project is ready for occupation as of 01 November 2022.
The commencement certificate of this well-planned project has been granted. The occupancy certificate of the project not granted. The well-known builder Saviour Builders Pvt. Ltd. has developed Lord Krishna Mart project. Lord Krishna Mart brings to you the best of modern living with amenities like Lift, Service/Goods Lift, CCTV Camera, Fire Fighting Equipment. Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida is the official address of this project. This project comes under the pincode of 203201. Relish the benefits of living in Lord Krishna Mart, which offers all modern comforts.
If you wish to understand the layout of the rooms and other spaces of the house, taking a look at the floor plans is the best way. The properties in Lord Krishna Mart are available in 1 configurations and 7 varied layouts (or floor plans), Commercial Shop comes in various sizes of 145, 155, 190, 215, 235, 320 and 365 sq. ft super area. There are well-laid out balconies and modern bathrooms with all these configurations. MagicBricks provides you with a view of the different types of layouts across the different units of Lord Krishna Mart.
If Lord Krishna Mart appeals to you, learn more about this well-designed project by downloading their PDF brochure. This brochure can be easily accessed from the top right end of the page, where you will see the link of ‘Download Brochure’. All you need to do is provide your name, email ID and contact number, and you can download the brochure of Lord Krishna Mart.
Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida, 203201, is the complete address of Lord Krishna Mart
- Assured Gift on Booking
- Pick and Drop Facility for Site Visit
- Attractive Payment Plans 20:80, 30:70, 40:60, 50:50
- Approximate 17000 families expected in the township
- Upcoming Jewer International Airport
- Hurry only few units left in scheme
- Integral part of Gaur Yamuna City Township in 250 acres
- Upcoming Jewar International Airport
- Can be reached easily through EXIT 2C from the Yamuna Expressway